School of Sustainable Farming launches Journey to Net Zero competition
The Journey to Net Zero competition has been launched by the School of Sustainable Food and Farming (SSFF).
Entrants will be able to submit how they plan to implement a scalable system or processes which will have a positive and measurable impact on how they farm in a sustainable way.
Winners will receive:
- A shared prize fund of £50,000
- Access to sector experts and mentors from SSFF and SSFF steering partners to support them on their journey
- Free access to Trinity Ag Tech carbon tools (if applicable)
- Opportunity to become part of a network which is committed to farming in a more sustainable way to reach net zero
- Opportunity to be become an ambassador or advocate for the school
If you’re interested in entering, you can find out more here. All entries must be submitted by Friday 30 September 2022.
Action C1. Foster innovation in technologies, institutions, business models, policy design and behaviour to achieve net-zero.