Devon’s Good Food Strategy 2023-2028 launched
The Devon Food Partnership have publicly launched the Devon’s Good Food Strategy 2023-2028 at a launch event.
Representatives from across the food system have collaborated to identify priorities for Devon’s food and farming sector.
The document is structured around Sustainable Food Places’ six key principles:
- Food for the Planet: Tackling the climate and nature emergency through sustainable food and farming and an end to food waste.
- Food Governance and Strategy: Taking a strategic and collaborative approach to good food governance and action.
- Good Food Movement: Building public awareness, active food citizenship and a local good food movement.
- Healthy Food for All: Tackling food poverty, diet related ill-health and access to affordable healthy food.
- Sustainable Food Economy: Creating a vibrant, prosperous and diverse sustainable food economy.
- Catering and Procurement: Transforming catering and procurement and revitalizing local and sustainable food supply chains.
Download a copy of the Strategy here.
Food, Land and Sea. Develop Demand for Nutritious and Sustainably-Produced Food